Festive season is around the corner, Black Friday, White Christmas and the rest of the winter holidays. It is the also the busiest time of the year where most of us are shopping for presents and travelling for holidays.
If you are still choosing presents for your family and friends, not knowing what to buy, BareSkin Elements do offer online gift voucher for your love ones. It works as a cash card on our online store and comes in $50, $100 and $200.
If you are travelling to a winter holiday and not knowing which skincare to bring along, Biologique Recherche does have a range of skincare that helps you survive winter with healthy skin suitable for cold weather. Our skin condition changes as we expose to different weather. Cold winds strip moisture from exposed skin making our skin super dehydrated and sensitive so we need to be careful in using our skincare in winter time.
Here is a collection of products that make winter skincare easier to manage.
- All BR cleanser especially Eau Micellaire BioSensible which you can bring on flight as it does not require water to rinse off. During winter, too much cleansing will strip off lipids, thus we recommend you to only rinse your face with cold or lukewarm water with in the morning (without cleanser) and do with a cleanser at night.
- Lotions P50 - PH balancing exfoliating toner for day and night to ensure products are absorbing into your skin the way you want.
- Masque Visolastine - Instant hydration for dry skin or a quick mask for more glowing and lasting makeup. It focuses on the upper layers of the epidermis to strengthen and to protect the skin’s barrier.
- Serum Amniotique / Colostrum - Intensely hydrates the top layers of the epidermis.
- T.E.W.L Serum - Good for extreme cold weather. It restores the barrier against environmental elements, and helps protect against extreme cold and dry conditions.
- Creme Hydravits, VG Derm Creme, Cream Dermo-RL, Masque Creme Vernix, Le Grand Creme - Choose the creme based on your age skin. They provides intense and lasting hydration, leaving epidermis soft and smooth.
- Protection U.V. SPF 25/50 - UVA rays are present during all daylight hours and throughout the winter. Apply proper skin protection helps prevent skin pigmentation, burn, and cancer.
- BioKiss - Dry and chapped lips to avoid ! It is a complete care for the most damaged lips; the addition of fat including shea butter helps build a protective film on the surface, thereby preventing the water in the epidermis from evaporating, guaranteeing hydration.
- Emulsion Renovatrice Mains - Dry, cracked hands are a common cold weather complaint. Emulsion Renovatrice Mains hydrates and leaves a protective film on the surface of the skin which protects it from external aggressions.
- Lastly, for our body - Creme MSR-H Corps and Creme Dermo-RL Corps - intensely hydrating treatment that increases lipids and revitalizes the skin.
Hope our winter shopping list helps.
We wish everyone a happy Festive season ahead.