Biologique Recherche's face treatment consists of these 3 core stages.
The Initialization Stage is a crucial part of the Biologique Recherche Methodology. During this stage, the epidermis is thoroughly cleansed, its pH is balanced, it is gently exfoliated and its proteo-lipidic film is restored. Impurities and dead cells are gradually brought to the surface and eliminated. After this stage, which comprises make-up removal followed by gentle exfoliation and a mask, the skin is ready to receive the Treatment Stage products. This stage includes three steps that Biologique Recherche believes are essential.
- Cleanser: Relaxation time, which consists of proprioceptive massage and skin cleansing
- Lotion: Skin preparation using Lotion P50, a micro-exfoliating lotion that preserves the acidic PH pf the epidermis
- Masque: Mask application, to prepare, condition and stimulate the skin
- Quintessential Serum / Targeted Serum: This stage includes products with the highest concentration of active ingredients that "recondition" the epidermis to enhance the self-regeneration properties. Through the reconditioning, the skin regains its elasticity, while the face regains its natural tone, shape and contour.
- Creme / Finishing Serum: The finishing stage is designed to set and optimize the treatment's action by providing additional active plant or organic marine active ingredients in finishing creams and finishing serums adapted to the skin and its needs.