Carefully remove makeup from the face and neck with the fluid suitable to your Skin Instants.
If you're new to Biologique Recherche lotion, saturate moistened cotton pads with Lotion P50 PIGM 400 (moist cotton pad with water and add a few drops of lotion) and apply to the face, neck and cleavage. The water will dilute the acid until you become accustomed to it.
Step 1. First week - use the lotion only at night. Moist the cotton pad with water and add 3-4 drops of lotion onto it. Use press application technique to apply over face.
Step 2. Second week - follow the above step 1 instructions. Use the lotion both day and night.
Step 3. From Third week onwards - Try on dry cotton pad with lotion both day and night. *Do not need to moist cotton pad with water anymore.
Warning: if the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with tap water. A slight stinging sensation may be felt. This is normal and proves Lotion P50 PIGM 400’s action, which starts to rebalance the epidermis. This stinging sensation will decrease with use and as the skin’s pH becomes balanced. If the stinging is too uncomfortable, you can rinse the Lotion P50 PIGM 400 by spraying a little Eauxygenante on the face or by simply rinsing with a natural water mister.
Precautions for use
LOTIONS P50 are for external treatment only.
- Do not use LOTIONS P50 on scratched or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns.
- Never use LOTIONS P50 during vitamin A acid or alpha hydroxy acid-containing treatments (glycolic acids or others).
- Following facial surgery, do not use LOTIONS P50 for at least one month. Ask your specialized physician for advice before reusing it.
- Do not use LOTIONS P50 immediately after a peel or a medical laser treatment. Ask your specialized physician for advice before reusing it.
- Do not use on children, on scratched or irritated skin or during retinoic acid treatment. Avoid contact with the eyes and eye contour. Avoid immediate exposure to the sun after product application.