Carefully remove makeup from the face and neck with the fluid suitable to your Skin Instants.
The first week: Saturate moistened cotton pads with Lotion P50T and apply to the face, neck and cleavage. Thereafter: Saturate dry cotton pads with the Lotion P50T.
Warning: if the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with tap water. A slight stinging sensation may be felt. This is normal and proves Lotion P50T’s action, which starts to rebalance the epidermis. This stinging sensation will decrease with use and as the skin’s pH becomes balanced. If the stinging is too uncomfortable, you can rinse the Lotion P50T by spraying a little Eauxygenante on the face or by simply rinsing with a natural water mister.
Precautions for use
LOTIONS P50 are for external treatment only.
- Do not use LOTIONS P50 on scratched or irritated skin or on open wounds or burns.
- Never use LOTIONS P50 during vitamin A acid or alpha hydroxy acid-containing treatments (glycolic acids or others).
- Following facial surgery, do not use LOTIONS P50 for at least one month. Ask your specialized physician for advice before reusing it.
- Do not use LOTIONS P50 immediately after a peel or a medical laser treatment. Ask your specialized physician for advice before reusing it.
- Do not use on children, on scratched or irritated skin or during retinoic acid treatment. Avoid contact with the eyes and eye contour. Avoid immediate exposure to the sun after product application.