- Apply liberally to the entire face, neck and décolleté before any sun exposure.
- If you do not apply enough product, the sun protection level will be considerably reduced.
- Frequently reapply (at least every two hours), especially after sweating, swimming and drying off.
- Over exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Do not stay too long in the sun and avoid exposure during the periods when the sun is at its hottest.
- Use solar protection products that are appropriate for your skin type and adapted to your needs.
- Do not expose babies and young children to the sun.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- External use only