There are many good skincare brands in the market to choose from when we are looking for something to bump up our skincare routine. Here in our store, BareSkin Elements strive to bring the best skincare brands to our customers and today, let us peep into Alphascience brand which we have recently brought into our online store. They are known for many reasons – developed the most powerful anti-oxidant serums, pioneer in the stabilisation of powerful antioxidants deemed to be alterable, does not include paraben, develops fragrance free and preservative free serums. Alphascience is presented in more than 25 countries worldwide and all of their products are guaranteed Made in France with high level of safety and environmental requirements. Refined textures, rare ingredients from botanical research, delicate fragrances to combine efficiency and well-being.
Alphascience has recently launched HA Booster Serum which has perfectly filled in gap in its range. And yes, it is available in our online store now. HA Booster Serum is a unique formula designed to boost hyaluronic acids levels in all epidermis layers to restructure, durably hydrate and re-plump the skin. Before we go into details of its key ingredients and how they benefit our skin, let’s recap on the importance of Hyaluronic Acid.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Though the term “acid” may be associated with abrasion and exfoliants, hyaluronic acid actually does the opposite; it gently hydrates your skin. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a substance that can actually be naturally found in our body, serving to magnetize moisture within our cells that leaves our skin radiant and supple. Its moisture retaining properties are so potent that just a single gram of HA can hold up to 6 litres of water. In fact, certain injectables such as JUVEDERM utilize a gel form of HA to create volume in sunken areas by drawing water to them, leading to the filler effect.
If our bodies naturally produce HA and are capable of regulating that much moisture on its own, why is there a need to supplement our skincare regime with additional HA? Well for starters, HA is easily degraded by environmental aggressors and poor diet choices. In addition, similar to collagen, the amount of HA that naturally occurs in our bodies drastically reduces as we age. By topically applying HA to our skin, we are consistently providing it with one of the most effective humectants (a substance used to reduce moisture loss) that will guarantee enduring hydration.
What will hyaluronic acid do for my skin?
We’ve established the impressive hydrating abilities of HA, but what exactly will it do for my skin?
As we grow older, our skin loses the ability to maintain its moisture equilibrium, leading to a decline in skin firmness and a rise in fine lines and wrinkles. By supplementing our skin with HA, we are providing it with a moisture-binding and plumping agent (remember how HA is utilized in cosmetic fillers?) capable of mitigating these phenomena.
- Skin tightening
Saggy skin occurs due to the breaking down of elastin in the skin. Whilst HA does not replace elastin, it helps with skin firming and facial contouring by filling hollowed areas of the face with moisture.
- Skin cell regeneration
Apart from hydration, HA also acts as an antioxidant. Applied to skin, HA acts as a shield against free radicals in our environment, leading to radiant and glowing skin.
How can I include Hyaluronic acid into my skincare routine?
Since HA is so gentle, it will work brilliantly on any kind of skin type (be it sensitive or oily), so feel free to start incorporating it immediately. However, though HA generally collaborates well with majority of other ingredients such as retinols and other acids, be careful not to use it in conjunction with acids of low pH levels (eg glycolic acid) as they may render the HA ineffective. For moisture balance, skin renewal, and overall full and smooth Kardashian-like skin.
If you are someone who has tired, dehydration lines and aging skin, or has undergo hydration and restructuration after aesthetic procedures; or want to prolong the effective of HA filler, we strongly recommend you to incorporate HA booster serum into your skincare regime. It is not greasy, a lightweight gel which is suitable for all skins including oily and acne prone skin (PH5.5 adapted to sensitive skin). It is to apply day and night to the face and neck with light massage, to be used before face cream.
- 5% Complex of Organic silicium + Hyaluronic Acid – Favors the penetration of hyaluronic acid and stimulates the proliferation of keratinocytes to restructure the skin
- 1.5% Vegetal Taurine – Boosts cellular energy, provides antioxidant and anti pollution protection, enhances osmoregulation.
- Biomimetic moisturizing polymer – Optimal and adaptive moisturization. Thanks to its high affinity with the skin, it reinforces the natural barrier function of the skin and helps to protect it against environmental damages.
Alphascience HA booster has also more advantage than some of the market popular products in several way, such as
- Using pure hyaluronic acid while some other brands only contain a certain percentage of HA
- Does not contain any alcohol which will give irritation risks
- Using organic silicium to fill in and restructure the skin with HA. Improves penetration activities of HA.
- Does not contain Phenoxyethanol which may cause allergic reactions
- Adaptive moisturization with biomimetic moisturizing polymer
- Vegetal Taurine Boosts cellular energy, provides antioxidant and anti pollution protection
Some insightful clinical study results to share….. Results showed that treatment with HA booster serum after 28 days of treatment significantly increased skin hydration levels by 65.6 +- 17.4% comparing each volunteer with its own control at day 0.
The results you will see on your skin include:
- The skin is durably hydrated
- The skin regains its youthful plumpy touch and glow instantly and day after day
- Prolongs the effectiveness of HA fillers
- Ultra-lightweight gel texture with quick penetration suitable for all skin types, including oily and acne prone skin
Hope this article is of some help to our customers. Please drop us an email if you like to know more about this product.
Have a good day ahead.