We often have customers asking for best effective biologique recherche products to treat pigmentation. We have a few in store mainly referring to our pigm400 range of products such as Lotion P50 Pigm400, Pigm400 masque sheet, Pigm400 targeted serum, Pigm400 creme and not to mention, our new product release and holy grail which is μ-Fill PIGM 400 which is to treat targeted anti-mark and they come in micro-cone patches.
Skin gets its color from a substance called melanin, which is made by skin cells. When those skin cells are damaged or unhealthy, they can produce too much melanin. The melanin can clump, causing that area to appear darker. To treat pigmentation, one of the steps is to be well protected against UV rays as the sun is a very powerful stimulator of melanogenesis and generates free radicals. Remember to apply sunblock SPF25 / SPF 50 everyday especially when expose to sun. The other step is to treat the pigmentation marks by applying action ingredients on them to lighten the marks.
Our μ-Fill PIGM 400 is inspired by the micro-needling technology used in aesthetic medicine which enables targeted action on localized pigmentation marks. Covered with micro-cones, these single-use patches are made up of 100% solidified active ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, solidified anti-melanogenesis, anti-glycation and antioxidant active ingredients. After application, they dissolve completely to release and disseminate active ingredients as close as possible to the melanocytes. They help regulate melanin synthesis and transfer to the keratinocytes to lighten the skin on the surface.
How often should I use?
Apply the patch on targeted pigmented area:
- At most 2 - 3 times on the same spot a week.
- Used as part of a one-month program on the same spot to see the effect.
How do i use?
- Apply preferably in the evening, onto cleansed and dry skin, 3 times/week for 1 month.
- Remove the rigid transparent base and the white protective film.
- Press the side covered with microcones onto the mark to be treated.
- Gently tap the patch with your fingertips so that it sticks perfectly.
- Leave on overnight or at least for 3 hours.
- Remove and discard the patch.
Note: Face area which do not have the patch applied, you may apply other skincare.
What are the benefits
- μ-Fill PIGM 400 reduces the brown marks on the skin’s surface to make it more even and uniform
- Lightens the skin
- Limits melanogenesis
- Helps regulate the level of melanin in the epidermis
- Reduces the pigmentation mark(s)
Hope the above details are useful to you. Please contact us if you have further enquiries.
Serene, BareSkin Elements.